Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I may be calling this too soon, but the babe seems to have either started dropping, or has found a new position.  I don't physically look different that I can tell, but I can breath again, my appetite went from not wanting to eat to suddenly STARVING, I feel like I am going to drop this kid out at any minute, movement seems lower and my bladder and bowels hurt.  I feel like I am going to pee myself constantly.  I am sure this is all subject to change, but I have to say the pressure in my pelvis so far is a small price to pay to finally be able to eat.  I am starving!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Anyone else?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Anyone know if babies drop, and then come back up??</p>
<p> </p>
<p></p>

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
<p>I also noticed all of the above. I feel like in general I am carrying this baby lower than the other two. My heartburn has not been as bad as the other two times but it was still there. </p>

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
<p>I wonder this myself, but don't know if I am just carrying low. I am breathing better than I did with DD, and hardly any heartburn. And when the baby has hiccups, I feel them in butt almost! And yesterday I think I peed like 5-6 times in an hour.</p>

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
<p>Abbott feels lower to me lately too.  I have been peeing a bunch more, but unfortunately the heartburn is still going strong, urgh...  I also feel hiccups waaaaayyy down there, and its almost uncomfortable when he has them, which is only about 20 times a day!  lol</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts