Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The time has come to nudge our DS of 27 mos to wean and I'm searching for ideas and or resources to help make the process as easy as possible on all of us. He's beginning to understand so much at this fun, sweet age that I feel there's got to be some great ideas out there that will help facilitate this huge transition. Perhaps it's the interrupted sleep for years, but I am not feeling creative or enlightened and so I look to you all for your stories,successes, processes. My main inspiration for weaning is to gain more valuable, consistent sleep for the whole family and, yes, occassionally I am touched out. I weaned DD at about 28 mos when 7 mos pregnant w/DS.Learning about healthy boundaries is a lifelong process. I will miss nursing him . The timing feels right, though. Oh - there he is - asking for nummies. Gotta go.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Tornado, you might want to post this is the Breastfeeding beyong Infancy forum. I know there is a Mama Led Weaning support thread and I'm sure they will have some great ideas for you. This is the Child Led Weaning forum, where we believe in not weaning our children; they wean themselves.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.