Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm kind of bummed out that I already have that famished all the time feeling. I'm not quite 6 weeks. Seems to early. *sigh* It's very frustrating to be starving but have nothing look or taste very good but feel woozy if I don't eat something.

Is anyone else HUNGRY????

·
Registered
996 Posts
Yes! I'm STARVING! I just went in my kitchen looking for food and there's nothing I feel like eating. I don't keep very much snack food around normally but it would be nice about now. Guess I'm going to have cook an early lunch. If I don't eat I start feeling nauseous.

·
Registered
987 Posts
I'm having a lot of that not-quite-right-but-neet-to-eat-something-now-so-I-don't-get-nauseous feeling. I don't remember feeling this way as often and as early in my other pregnancies. I actually think I'm too early to be feeling this way; I'm not quite 4.5 weeks. Maybe it's mental? I hope this pergnancy isn't going to be harder than my previous ones!

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm just 4 weeks and I'm starving! LOL But, I think it may have to do with my 14 month old wanting to nurse a ton lately (I think it's either new teeth, or her cold bothering her)

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
YES!!! But my 11 month old dd is nursing a TON right now... so that could very well be part of it. My midwife officially said that I'm 5 weeks along based on implantation spotting (my cycles have been really LONG lately due to nursing) and she said it's just fine to nurse all through the pg (which I knew... but now I can tell my relatives that my mw said I could) as long as I eat and drink as much as I want.

I feel fine and hungry most of the time, but I get queasy when I wake up in the middle of the night to pee (at like 5am).

love and peace.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Starving- more than last time, but of course, I wasn't nursing an 18 month old last time either.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Ok Im not nursing and Im starving. I wakeup in the middle of the night at like 3 or 4am and cant go back to sleep until I get something in my tummy. Most of the time its just enough milk to calm it down and then I eat when I wake up. I remember being hungry with DD but I dont remember it being this bad!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Joining the group of starving mamas! I couldn't believe it yesterday...I ate a huge dinner and 20 minutes later...STARVING...I just can't fill up now matter how hard I try. I think I ate like 4 lunches yesterday. O well, at least its yummy and going somewhere good!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Yep, me too! I can't get enough food and I am not having m/s yet *praying* so I am eating just incase it kicks in like always.

With ds2 I gained 74 pounds.
With dd I gained 54 pounds.

Please God let me keep it under 50 this time!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.