Mothering Forum banner
41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
flip flop flip flop
Less than 1% of fully vaccinated people experience a breakthrough Covid-19 infection, analysis finds

that isn't what the provincetown superspreader event said....79% of breakthrough cases were vaccinated

Apparently the government was very upset this report leaked and was reported on so inflammatory 🤪
The official stance appears to be to bury it as long as possible until they can say oh we need more lockdowns and boosters to address this. And obviously it’s the fault of unvaccinated adults and children so Zoom school for the latter only. Sorry I have nothing good at this point I expect of this government (same for most eu countries, NZ and Australia).

·
Registered
439 Posts
flip flop flip flop
This past weekend I was seeing some news stories like this:

White House Frustrated With Media ‘Alarmism’
On Friday, an unnamed senior Biden administration official told CNN the press was reporting misleadingly on federal data indicating the Delta variant spreads among vaccinated as well as unvaccinated people.

The official said a focus on “breakthrough infections” might lead to people being more hesitant to get vaccinated, and said the White House had asked news organizations to tone down coverage.
I think the media has gotten the message to shift the narrative away from the idea that the vaccines don't prevent infection. I know that sounds weirdly conspiratorial, but the coverage Monday morning is like a 180 on those pesky breakthroughs.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
This past weekend I was seeing some news stories like this:

White House Frustrated With Media ‘Alarmism’

I think the media has gotten the message to shift the narrative away from the idea that the vaccines don't prevent infection. I know that sounds weirdly conspiratorial, but the coverage Monday morning is like a 180 on those pesky breakthroughs.
of course they did.

a year ago, we were being told about the almighty vaccine trials going on, how we would have 'the cure' by winter, and POOF, covid would be gone,....allllllllllllll because of the vaccine.....

and now look

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
something i thought of.......Suppose the people who got vaccinated with this crap, their body keeps reproducing this virus and mutating it and they are the ones unknowingly spreading this around causing the mutation…

Meanwhile for people like us, yes we may have been infected with this virus naturally, however the mutations our bodies made are rendered benign because we are still alive...

other thought that came to me that goes along with the prior one is that for people like us, every time our body would encounter a mutation of this Covid, our body is going to respond by either hardly at all, and develop antibodies, develop a cold like illness and develop antibodies, or depending on the person, develop a severe case and end up in the hospital...

·
Registered
24,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
... their body keeps reproducing this virus and mutating it and they are the ones unknowingly spreading this around causing the mutation… ...
Yes, my thoughts also - they will all become carriers - Typhoid Mary's for the corona virus.

• Wow
Reactions: Deborah and emmy526

·
Registered
5,025 Posts

Lindsey Graham tests positive for Covid-19 and has had 'flu-like symptoms' despite being vaccinated
https://www.cnn.com/profiles/clare-foran

·
Registered
24,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Reactions: Deborah

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
from the article
''When a person gets the actual infection, they are immunized against many areas of the virus, but only one protein/area of the virus for the vaccinated. Therefore all previously infected people still recognize the delta variant as COVID whereas the immunized do not. That is why you are seeing tremendous breakthrough infections in the vaccinated.''

That is basically what i said upthread

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
5,025 Posts

Covid-19 cases now fall into 3 distinct categories
The US epidemic — and people’s risk from Covid-19 — has changed in this latest wave of cases.

However, it is still more convenient and less scary to blame unvaccinated

·
Registered
209 Posts

Covid-19 cases now fall into 3 distinct categories
The US epidemic — and people’s risk from Covid-19 — has changed in this latest wave of cases.

However, it is still more convenient and less scary to blame unvaccinated

·
Registered
5,025 Posts

·
Registered
5,025 Posts

White House officials to present data that suggest waning vaccine protection against Covid-19 in the United States

"FDA, CDC, and NIH are engaged in a science-based, rigorous process to consider when boosters might be necessary," FDA spokesperson Abigail Capobianco said in a response to CNN onTuesday. "This process takes into account laboratory data, clinical trial data, and cohort data -- which can include data from specific pharmaceutical companies, but does not rely on those data exclusively. We continue to review any new data as it becomes available and will keep the public informed."

WHAT A JOKE^^^^^^^
they should have just said they will keep the fear factor going full force

·
Registered
340 Posts

White House officials to present data that suggest waning vaccine protection against Covid-19 in the United States

"FDA, CDC, and NIH are engaged in a science-based, rigorous process to consider when boosters might be necessary," FDA spokesperson Abigail Capobianco said in a response to CNN onTuesday. "This process takes into account laboratory data, clinical trial data, and cohort data -- which can include data from specific pharmaceutical companies, but does not rely on those data exclusively. We continue to review any new data as it becomes available and will keep the public informed."

WHAT A JOKE^^^^^^^
they should have just said they will keep the fear factor going full force
I'm confused. What was the point of getting vaccinated and creating vaccine passports?

·
Registered
439 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts

Breakthrough COVID-19 infections after vaccination can lead to long-haul symptoms, Israeli study shows
And now what? Lockdown forever New Zealand style? Do we think they’ll ever realize this isn’t going anywhere and we have to live with it???

41 - 60 of 85 Posts