Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read that a lot of mamas like their Sterilite cans from Target so we went yesterday and I was confused about which one. I am 38 weeks PG and also getting so big and tired especially with the evil sciatica that getting to that section of the store was a project!

Is it the off white plastic one with a gray bar you can hit and it pops up?
Is it a stainless steel one with a foot pedal?
How much did it cost so I can have an idea. The stainless steel one is $50. $50 for a diaper pail seems like a lot.

Is there a link on a their website with a picture?

Background...I am 38 weeks PG and am still CD my 26 mo. old DD but I did not CD her as a newborn, we started at 16 mo. I think I want a second diaper pail for our (DH, baby to be and my) bedroom upstairs especially for the nighttime. I own the best hand-me-down 12 yr old Fisher price plastic diaper pail that has a place for a deo disk and the entire bummis Xlarge bag can sit around the rim and the pail can still close and lock. It also has a foot pedal. We keep it downstairs and we only change DD downstairs. Unless I can find one at a garage sale I don't think these are made anymore. Weird thing is it looks like it was made for CDing but my sister only used disposables.

Of course I own a wide diaper genie and a diaper champ (both in the basement for a future garage sale) but neither will really fit the diapers I believe. The diaper champ "ate" some snaps off a couple of diapers since they got stuck in the chute so we will not use it. And poop in that chute was enough for me to stop using it.

What can I find that is similar?

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I have the oval grey one w/the blue button. Press the button & the top pops open. It's a PERFECT diaper pail!!! Definatly take that extra $40 & get yourself some cute diapers :LOL

I used the diaper champ in the beginning too. My new can is much better. I use a Bummis bag inside. It's great!
Amy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.