Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ds was born in February, and since then (I think - it may have started a few months afterwards) my hands and feet have been really stiff. For example, if I stand after sitting for a while, I hobble around for about five minutes. My fingers feel constantly as if the joints were larger by a few mm. Is this common? Can I do anything about it?<br><br>
Thanks for any help!<br><br>
Emily

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same issue. I gave birth in April and have had stiff hands and feet, especially in the morning or after lying down for a prolonged period of time. I just noticed that this post was from 2005. Emily, Did you ever find out what the cause was or did it ever get better?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have been dealing with this too for past 8 years but got worse after kids in 2005. docs dont know whats up. i just read about candida though and since i have massive sinus infection since pg with my son in 2007 - just cant rid of this dang sinus thing - i am thinking maybe both are due to candida overgrowth.<br><br>
trying desparatly to get off of all sugar for a month to see if either clear up. hands feeling better but feet still hurt in the morning.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts