Mothering Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 31 weeks. Why the heck am I still gagging? It can be if something smells off, if I bend over the wrong way, if I eat more than my squashed third trimester stomach apparently wanted. If I try to do something crazy like take the trash out or wash diapers.<br><br>
Who else is still nauseous? What are you doing for it?

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
ME! I threw up yesterday morning while trying to get MT's breakfast. I gag and dry heave just about every morning, and throw up about every 3 days or so. Crazy, huh?

·
Registered
902 Posts
I was doing totally fine, then for the last week or so if I start getting too hungry I get nauseous. No dry heaving thankfully!

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I just started to get a little nauseous this past week, but so far only when I wake up. I'm also super tired, so I think maybe it's a surge in hormones. I'm 33wks on Monday.

·
Premium Member
17,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ugh. So apparently today I can't handle the smell of our diaper pail, which doesn't really work when you still have one in diapers.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
My only aversion is in the form of an increased gag reflex, which had been absent between 13 weeks and 32 weeks. Granted, the things that are making me gag probably should... but its still annoying.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
I'm still throwing up in the mornings. Just mornings, and almost EVERY morning. I have no idea why. It's only after I've walked downstairs, almost like a change in altitude or something. It's very wierd.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I was nauseous the first few weeks of pregnancy, and I think something similar has returned, but it's different this time! I woke up in the middle of the night last thursday and threw up. Then last night I felt really nauseous all of a sudden, and I threw up again. I guess it just means I'm getting close to the end!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I had a lot of morning sickness (all day) and vomiting till it tapered off around 17 weeks. But still certain smells can set me off -- one thing I do that helps is I imagine that I am in a beautiful field with flowers and there is a plenty of fresh air and a breeze blowing...that image usually helps (I don't have allergies!) If I think about the nausea or the smell, it can trigger a throw up or gagging...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts