Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This insane! Ds2 is 8 months old and I'm still leaking like crazy. I never leaked this much with ds1 and it stopped around 2 months or even earlier. Is this normal? I'm tired of having wet shirts!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
I leak sometimes and DD is 6 months. I always leak from the other side when I am nursing and don't have a bra on.<br><br>
Kara

·
Registered
510 Posts
dd is just 3 months, and i leak everywhere. i'm dreading summer, b/c i'll have to either wear a bra or have a wet shirt...and i've yet to find a nursing bra with straps that could discreetly fit under a tank top!

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I leaked with DS until he about 9-10 months old and pregnancy caused my supply to drop somewhat. Now with nursing two I leak constantly, and spray the room down if one of the kids unlatches during letdown! Except for a few months when I was pregnant with DD, I've had to wear nursing pads round the clock since a few months before DS was born in May of 2004. Its quite a pain.<br><br>
A shining moment (hahaha) in my past was when I sprayed down a DVD rack in Hollywood video. DS was about 4 months old and I was nursing him as I walked around, he popped off to look around and I was pretty mortified.<br><br>
At a LLL meeting a couple months ago, we talked about how with each child you nurse your breasts go through changes adding more milk channels (I think its called cannallization?), so it makes sense that you might leak more with every child.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts