Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my DS is 3 years 4 months and is weaning himself. He is down to about 2-4 times a week. Now, while I consider it to be child lead, he does go to his daddy's house a few nights a week, so that is influencing this as well. That is not something that I can stop, and I think that it is ok for him to be gone as long as he is allowed to nurse when at my house. Also, he is more than happy to goto daddy's house and it is not forced.

Me and my ex have noticed that he has been complaining of a tummy ache. It seems to have started as his weaning is happening.

I am wondering if anyone thinks it could be related or do I need to call the ND?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hmmm...I am not sure. Could he be anxious while away from you? That can cause tummy aches. Or maybe he is getting too much of something that his body isn't ready to deal with yet. DD is not "allergic" to milk and not truly "intolerant" either but she cannot have it just the same. Too much dairy causes her to either become constipated (which can lead to tummy upsets) or causes her to have diarrhea (which can also be attributed)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts