Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>My oldest daughter, just turned four, seems very susceptible to stomach illnesses.  When a virus is going around something that her sister gets over in 12 hours lasts 36 hours for her.  She also gets this type of thing more frequently.  Last time she had to be admitted to the hospital because she became dehydrated after two days of vomiting.  She has also had random vomiting once or twice in the middle of the night with no other symptoms.  This has happened about 5 times since she was almost 3.  I am not sure what is going on, my instincts tell me this isn't right.  Her pediatrician is having us keep a log of the incidents.  It is very concerning, acid reflux has been mentioned, but would that make her have a more difficult time with viruses that cause vomiting?  Is it a weak immune system?  She also has frequent issues with yeast/candida infections. Is there anything I can do to boost her immunity? Twice they have preceded these apparent viral illnesses by a few days.  Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks.</p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts