Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Mamas! Quick question. I'm not yet preggo , we're trying but it just isn't going as quickly as planned if you kwim. To keep myself busy & occupied I have been stocking up on diapers. Now will these all be in great condition if this takes a year or longer to happen.? Should I be storing them a certain way? I have them in a rubbermaid tub now. I haven't washed them at all or anything just hold them & such!!
Should I be storing wools seperate from CPF's or covers?

Any input would be great!
Thank you!!!

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
You may want to take them out of that Rubbermaid so that the fibers can breathe. Package them in a breathable container of some sort. Also, don't store them in an overly hot place (attic, garage, etc. . . ) but in a drawer, cabinet, etc. . . wool can be stored with cedar chips to ward off moth larvae eating on them.

For more on storing wool (and natural fibers, in general)

go here and scroll down to the last section on 'Storing.'

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok great! I have a lined basket that I can put them in the "baby's closet " along with some cedar chips in there. Will all my covers & cpfs & such still be in good condition?

Kate

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.