Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Holli
Okay, every next one is my latest favorite! Those are amazing!!

Holli
her stuff just gets better and better!

Holli are you going to bid on them? I don't know how you're buying for sizing for Wendy.

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Holli
No.. I absolutely love them, but a large/XL would fit my girlie sometime in 2006 probably. Even I haven't started buying *that* far ahead! :LOL

My custom spot with Yvon is in the proces of being embroidered so I will hold out for that! But, I do just adore the eye candy so much, and once the girly is home and I can measure all her parts, I am going to be bidding on anything that will remotely fit her!

Holli

You know, I didn't even look at the size!
I just knew you would like them!

·
Registered
5,049 Posts

she is amazing....if I had a girl I'd be all over them!! WOW!!

You know...Holli...you might be surprised at how fast your Wendy would be in those! (not to encourage you or anything...
)

My DS is only 5mos and has 19' waist, needs an 18" rise at least and about 11-12" thighs...and wasn't she already like 15lbs or something at just a couple of mos. old?!

Those would just be perfect for you and Liam...they are purple, they have fairys, they would be SOOOO cute on little Wendy next summer (after all, it says they are capris!!)

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
I feel like she has this power to peer deep into ones soul and create from their innermost dreams... oh, wait, that was the directions on my Mop'N'Glow. Yvon... yeah, she's good.

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by huntersmommy
if it wasn't for the ruffles I would SO put those on my boy:LOL

Yep...purple isn't generally my favorite color...but for those I could get past it if it weren't for the ruffles. DH might have something to say about that!!

Holli...I don't know if I'm convinced....
but I see what your saying!!! Oh...we grow'em big here too...rolls at birth! It's kind of a bummer though, 'cuz they only feel like a newborn for a few weeks...then they're like toddlers!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.