Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DD came out with a funny rash on her shoulders and back the last few days. It started slowly, with just a little on one shoulder, and over the last two days it's spread all over her shoulders and down to her shoulder blades. It's tiny red bumps, like acne. Honestly, it looks just like the infant acne she had as a newborn, but she's almost 10 months old now and too old for that! Anyway, she's not acting ill at all, it doesn't seem painful or itchy, and she has no other symptoms, and I'm having trouble thinking of possible causes, so I wondered if anybody had any idea what this might be?

· Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I let her sleep last night with no shirt or blanket on, and this morning it's much better, so I think maybe heat rash is the answer-- it just needed to air out. I always thought heat rash was WHITE bumps, though, not red, so it's not the first thing I thought of.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. I thought of allergies, and decided no. I thought of illness, and decided no. After that, I was drawing a blank.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.