Mothering Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
No, but I did get hairs growing that looked like fiberglass "angelhair", also. These things were crunchy, the look and texture of frail bone or thick nail. Have you ever had cheap canned fish that has larger bones in it‽ They were like that, about 1mm to 1cm at longest and toothpick shaped.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's a keratin horn or cutaneous horn. It's usually harmless but can mean something worse if you're over 60. So you should get it checked out if you're older. It's just a protrusion of keratin build-up that feels hard like a nail because it's the same material.
Be careful with the parasitic "disease" some people are talking about on other posts because that "disease" is not really a disease. It's a delusional disorder that makes the person think that they have a parasitic infection and that fibers are coming out of their skin. Research has been made and the fibers are usually cotton from daily hygiene items. It's not what we're talking about here. It's treated with anti-psycotics.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been experiencing the same exact thing!! Joined this just so I could share and follow this as well, cause I haven’t been able to find out any information on what this is!!!
I took a video and these are screenshots of me pulling this “bone” out of my left wrist area.

Does anyone know what this is? Or how to get rid of it??

Gesture Finger Thumb Nail Electric blue
Gesture Finger Thumb Nail Electric blue
Tints and shades Snow Slope Electric blue Tree
Finger Gesture Thumb Wrist Nail
Eyelash Finger Wrist Nail Human leg
Finger Gesture Thumb Nail Wrist
Window Eyelash Finger Tints and shades Eyewear
Eyelash Wrist Foot Knee Human leg
Arm Eye Hood Human body Eyelash

61 - 67 of 67 Posts