Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the Beco and could never get the hang of it (anyone want it?). The straps always fell off my shoulders and the baby never felt secure. I played with it many different ways but never got it to work.<br><br>
So, I spent more money and bought the Ergo. (I love the concept of the Baby Bjorn but baby is just too big and I want to be able to do a back carry.)<br><br>
Does anyone know if the strap issue is better with the Ergo?<br><br>
My little man is on the move and I need to strap him on to me securely in order to get anything done.<br><br>
THanks<br><br>
Raquel

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Hmmm, I've never had a problem with the Ergo straps falling off my shoulders, but YMMV esp. depending on your body type. Do you have very narrow and/or sloping shoulders?<br><br>
In general, make sure the waistband is snugly fastened (and pushed down onto your hips). Make sure your baby is held firmly against your back by tightening down the shoulder straps. He should not be able to lean backwards very far if at all. Finally, position the clipped chest clip where it's most comfortable (usually above the breasts for most women) and tighten that down, too.<br><br>
I hope you have better luck this time around!

·
Registered
599 Posts
How much do you want for your Beco I desperatly need to get a new carrier mine magically dissapered and DS who loves being carried (he was a preemie) is very upset.<br><br>
Ive been watching ebay for carriers hoping to find somthing afordable lol (DH is a student)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts