Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have horrible stretch marks. Many are half an inch wide and quite long. Most of them are right at my waist where my pants hit.<br>
I often notice that the pores in them are getting clogged, much more so than other ares of my body.<br>
I considered exfoliating but the skin looks so thin there would that be a good idea?

·
Registered
900 Posts
nutribiotic makes a great body wash that has GSE in it (grapefruit seed extract). It's VERY mild and works great on any skin that is prone to breakouts or bacteria. I use it as a body wash for me and my kids and it works so great. It might help with the clogged pores. I would also suggest using some kind of light mosturizer on your stretchmarks. I lmake my own lotion with apricot oil and calendula. You need to encourage your scars to heal. Tha is what will make them become smaller and the skin to be healthier.<br><br><br>
I've got really large stretch marks too. And i'm working on making them smaller!!<br><br>
Good luck!

·
Registered
312 Posts
hi<br>
i dont have many stretch marks, none on my tummy, which i mostly attribute to being vigilant with the vitamin e , especially during my first pregnancy.<br>
vitamin E is great for healing! sticky stuff though...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts