Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p><span style="color:rgb(70,41,71);">What could it mean?!<br><br>
I'm 3w6d today. Most women don't even know they are pg yet! But I am having MAJOR food aversions, nausea is rapidly increasing, and I'm EXHAUSTED all the time.<br><br>
With the other four pregnancies symptoms didn't start until 6-7 weeks. AND I'm on less progesterone than I was with those pregnancies! I'm just not sure what's going on...it's getting really hard to hide it. People have started asking what's wrong, am I pregnant (like at my mom's group today) because I would have to stop and focus to stop from dry heaving.<br><br>
I was on clomid, and have gotten pg with twins on it before, but I really don't feel that there is two in there. So what gives? Is it just a really sticky bean or something?<br><br>
Help!!</span></p>

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
<p>Hmmm!  I'm curious too.  I'm only 5w3d and the same thing -- early, early nausea, fatigue like I just ran a marathon.  I was thinking OMG what if it's twins??  But it could just be baby is snuggling in super comfy.  I bet that's all it is...</p>

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Me too. Ms usually didn't hit until 8 weeks. At 5.5 weeks I'm nauseous, exhausted, and just wanting to sleep through the first trimester!

·
Registered
840 Posts
<p>I know in my case, they say that it's due to the higher HCG levels this time around.  We all wish for sticky babies, so some use super glue! ;-)</p>

·
Premium Member
15,952 Posts
<p>You are not alone. I am thinking I am 3w and 6d right now (wacky cycle), I tested yesterday because I was driving home and all of sudden thought I was going to throw up. I was like that most of today as well, I keep thinking if it is this bad now?! Sigh. </p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts