Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so i have been having some weird dischagre that no-one seems to be able to help me with.

i am 14.5 weeks pregnant. my last pregnancy ended in a m/c at 10 weeks. i took pregesterone this time until 12 weeks. after that time i noticed some on and off discharge. it's small amount, not every day though sometimes 2 days in a row, then a week with none. it's dry and sticky mucus dark yellow or dark pink in color. then yesterday i had some "slimy" mucus... kind of... ummmm well, gray in color. (it was nasty) dh and i have not had sex. then this morning a bit more of the dark pink stuff. all in all it's less than 1/4 tsp. (guessing) there is no blood as far as i can tell. everything seems fine. we heard the heartbeat on thursday night (140 bpm). i did have lots of mucus discharge with my son, i believe it was yellow in color... but never any pink or slimy stuff... and it just seemed like regular mucus that you might have during your cycle... this is different.

i do not have any symptoms of an infection, UTI or otherwise. (actually i have never had a vaginal infection other than many yeast infections in the past) but i wonder... a.) could this be from the progesterone..... or b.) maybe i should use some tea tree oil suppositories to treat a possible VB infection?

i would be grateful for any ideas, since everyone else i have asked is stumped.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Something like that is verrry hard to dx in this setting... what does your midwife say? Have you had cultures for anything? grey and frothy makes me think of trich, but again, hard to say w/o a culture... I would want some cultures done to know what I am dealing with before trying any treatment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.