I got stung by a bee yesterday and my arm is swollen and extremely itchy with strong sensations of creepy-crawly all up and down. I was stung when I was pregnant too and that sensation, along with burning, lasted for 10 days! So now I'm miserable again and I don't know what to do. The pharmacist said I could take Benadryl for one day and it will clear up, but I'd have to give DD my stored BM because it's not safe for nursing moms. My DD comfort nurses a lot and at this point I don't even know if she'd take a bottle. I don't know what to do! Help!