Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I just wanted to share that my DD (almost 3) slept all night last night! And by all night I don't mean five hours like I  usually do--I mean NINE HOURS STRAIGHT. Nine pm to six am. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Yeah, I know my friends' kids the same age sleep 12 hours, but hey. Whatever. :D </p>
<p> </p>
<p>No idea if it was just a fluke--maybe it was the thanksgiving turkey?--but wow, I'm so happy today. DH put her to bed, too, which he's done before but I think it helped. (He says he talked her to sleep by telling her about the financial crisis, but I don't know if he's joking or not!) I also put her almond milk and pacifier right by the bed and told her that if she woke up in the middle of the night she could use them to help herself go back to sleep. I told her she could not wake up Mommy and Daddy in the middle of the night because we are exhausted from being up with her for two and three hours in the middle of the night. She claims she woke up and put herself back to sleep with her pacifier, but I don't know if that's true or not. Not that I care! LOL! </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Maybe we'll be eating turkey for dinner every night now... </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I got six hours of straight sleep, so life is really good! </p>

·
Registered
101 Posts
<p>Yay!  I'm happy for you.  :-D</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts