Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just have to share, because I had such a wonderful appointment today!

For those of you who don't know my history already, the quick-and-dirty version is that we lost our first beautiful baby, and had lots of complications with DD.

Well, today my MW proclaimed that I am "one of my most perfect pregnant women!" My BP is 90/70, my weight gain is right where they want it to be (24 pounds at this point, but they really want me to try gain 35 by the end), my uterus is measuring dead-on, and the baby is head down and facing to my right. I feel good. I have lots of energy and virtually no ucky pregnancy symptoms.

I'm not trying to be obnoxious here, I'm just trying to say to those of you who are having difficulties and complications that things can change!!! One (or two) bad pregnancies doesn't have to mean that they will all be bad! Its just so weird and amazing for me to keep having these awesome appointments--I'm not used to this!!!

Then my MW got all excited about me having an unmedicated VBAC, and started telling me about all the cool stuff they have at the hospital to help ease natural birth, and telling me why she thinks I'm such a good VBAC candidate!

I'm just feeling sooooo positive and encouraged with this pregnancy, which is so new and different for me--I am used to constant panic and worry. Its so nice to finally be able to sit back and ENJOY a pregnancy!

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
That's just wonderful!! Sounds like you're due for a perfect pregnancy and VBAC.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.