Mothering Forum banner

What implantation symptoms have you noticed or suspected?

• spotting

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • hot flash

• nausea

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • nothing!

• other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Hello, please let me obsess with you for a week or so?!  We're not ttc, but if it happens... I would be very glad.  He had a vasectomy 9 years ago, so what are the odds?  It's our second marriage, and he wonders himself if the vasectomy worked.  I've had two times when I thought I might have been pregnant, but ended up getting my period.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I haven't been temping, but I do keep track of my periods, and could tell I was ovulating last week, bc of the egg-white discharge.  Well, this morning, which would be 7-9 DPO, I had just finished breakfast and used the restroom, and suddenly felt completely nauseous.  It was so weird.  Nausea is very rare for me, even nonexistent in my first 3 pregnancies years ago.  This was intense!  I even went to the trash can and hovered for a moment, but the nausea passed and just left me weak for awhile.  I've been perfectly well, and felt fine the rest of the day. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I googled the possibility of nausea and implantation, and found other women asking the same question.  Has anyone here experienced this?  It's going to be a looong week until my period is due on the 8th.  I can't help but wonder. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>My children are 10, 8, and 6.  With first, I noticed a strange craving/aversion, and then very tender breasts.  With second (mc) and third, I noticed it again in my breasts first - tingly, full - and also recognized a change in my body odor that I'd had with first.  With third, I had brain fog, don't remember much else.  Never had implantation bleeding with those, but with my new husband I had what seemed to be implantation bleeding once, although period eventually started. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>What have been your implantation symptoms??</p>

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
<p>I would not say that I have ever had specifically "implantation" symptoms, but I have had symptoms just after implantation likely occurred once hCG built up a bit.  My first is sudden hunger followed by sudden nausea, then bloating, increased appetite, and tender nipples.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Often this is a spike in progesterone with implantation, so this increase in hormone levels could cause any of the common early pregnancy or AF symptoms.</p>

·
Registered
786 Posts
<p>I had sudden nausea for like 10 seconds yesterday and my skin was breaking out 2 days ago, but that was from ovulation. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>With DD I didn't have any symptoms till at least 3 months. </p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts