Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My DD is almost 10 m. and the past week I have been EXHAUSTED! Normally, I have enough energy and seldom nap but I have been napping and sleeping in all week. I also have been hungrier than normal. Is there a 10 m. growth spurt I should know about? She doesn't seem to be nursing a lot more. Some but not a lot. She is not very into solids and is pretty much EBF. Could it be cycle related? I was taking prenatals but ran out and haven't taken any in about 2 months. Anyone else have this issue?

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Are you pregnant?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh now, don't say that! The thought had crossed my mind but we practiced FAM to avoid before DD and to get pregnant so I am aware of fertility signs and I haven't seen/felt anything. Guess I will test?

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Sorry!<br>
But I would test. Exhaustion is a sure-fire pregnancy symptom for me and I've read fertility signs can be pretty wonky when you're BF.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tested and it was negative. I went to get my prenatals and they were out, of course, so I will get some later. I hope that works because this is killing me! Thanks for the reply, though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts