Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used these and how do they compare to using fitteds and wool together? How absorbant are they?

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
I have used them and they are not my favorite. I like the SPs covers well enough but for smaller babies w/ non solid poop they seem pointless because you have to wash the cover every time anyway - the poo never just stays on the snap in.<br><br>
And for older more mobile babes - even if they have more solid poop the snap ins dont stay up in the front w/ an active crawler or walker. They slide down in front and get all bunched up.<br><br>
But this is my experience with not just SPs, no WIOs or fleece in ones work for us because of those reasons. So I stick to fitteds and covers or regular AIOs.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I SO agree with the PP. These kind of AIOs never work for us, they always end up bunched between DS legs, which can't be comfy. The only ones that have snaps in the front and the back are Righteous Baby Shell Sets.. those stay put a bit better. I too, love SP covers!

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
I ended up just using the cover. Dh used the snap-ins some, but I preferred to just do a regular PF or fitted and use the SP cover (which I did love very much!).<br><br>
Agree that in general the wool-in-one idea hasn't worked that well in my house. But I love cloud9s which are nice and trim and have an internal soaker. I'm less and less a fan of external/snap-in soakers for diapers b/c they bunch and stuff. Anyway, I did have a sz1 righteous baby fleece-in-one that I love on C and I'm sad he outgrew it. But none of our other x-in-ones have worked that well in my mind. The issue wasn't absorbancy. It was fit, staying in place vs bunching or channeling, poo staying on the soaker...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts