Mothering Forum banner

Sugar Pie Baby

1063 Views 5 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  MoMommy
Lisa is a sweet WAHM to work with! Questions are answered quickly. A great price too. Shipping is quick.

They are very well made & so cute! Wicking is very rare, usually user error, LOL!

I highly recommend her diapers & her customer service rocks! Worth it for cuteness, absorbancy & great customer service. I give her 5 stars!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
I love my Sugar Pie Baby AIO. I ordered it a couple of weeks ago and received it promptly. I have had no wicking problems at all! I love the trifold soaker, too!
We have 3 sugar pie babies - they are great!! affordable and very cute. They work great - been using ours for a few months! My daughter is long and skinny and they fit her well. Lisa is a wonderful person to work with! Received our diapers quickly after ordering. Would order more in the future.
Lisa is great to work with! She made some beautiful Mickey Mouse Custom AIOs for us! DH says I can never sell them....lol
I really love the AIO I got from Lisa. She has a very nice selection of prints, and the diapers are very well made. I highly recommend trying one, or two, or three! I
this diaper!
See less See more
We have one Sugar Pie Baby and I
it! She has such cute prints!
See less See more
1 - 6 of 6 Posts