Mothering Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
LOL - I was so excited that I started a thread on this without noticing there already was one!!

I'm so glad that the two colors she stocked are the two I was waiting for! YAY!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now is have a question--does Carrie email a confirmation? How does that work?

Thanks!
Rose

And thanks Trish for merging them--we were both just too excited I guess

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I got 2 size 2 squash serged dipes. I really don't need new diapers, but had to see what all the fuss is about.

The kicker was DH came down right at the time when I was sitting on the paypal screen with one in my cart and I said, "I'm ordering more diapers, you know", and he says "Okay" and I said "WHAT!, You're supposed to tell me to stop", and he says "It's only $16.00", so I went back and ordered 2. :LOL

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Thank you! I got a medium rose with cranberry! Yum...it'll go great with the cranberry serged size 2's I just got in the mail today! The are such nice diapers...so soft.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
She doesn't make microfleece covers.

She does occasionally have windpro covers - and they aren't ruffly - they're turned at the legs. They probably won't debut with all the others though. For the spring, she only sold wool covers and then some time mid-summer she posted a small handful of windpro covers. I don't think they are the sugarpeas mainstay for covers - at least not yet. That said I have 2 one small and one medium in lime green and I love them!

HTH

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.