Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey you guys,<br><br>
Do the Sugarpeas snap-in liner used with the Sugarpeas wool cover really work holding in poopies (and urine for that matter)?<br><br>
If I change my dipes to Sugarpeas wool covers I only want to do it if I can buy several snap-ins that I can wash every day to use with just maybe 3-4 of the Sugarpeas wool covers to help save money. So hopefully I would only have to wash the wool cover part once a week. But of course that would only work if the Sugarpeas wool cover holds in poopies well enough to not get dirty. If I would need to get more covers than that I need to find another diaper to switch to cause I can't afford that scenario right now.<br><br>
So do they hold in poopies enough to only purchase a few covers or would I in all reality need more covers?<br><br>
thanks!

·
Registered
6,388 Posts
does your dd have breastmilk poopies or solid poopies? if she's still doing a fair amount of soft, smooshy poops, i'd say to stay away from snap-in type diapers. there's bound to be some soft poop that smears off to one side or the other, and then you're down a cover. but you can use those covers with fitteds and CPFs with pins or a snappi. i do.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I would also go for them if you only see solid poopies in your universe at this stage of the game. The leg elastic is very gentle and a bit loose for any BF poops. HTH!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts