Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
I'm not so much a front-snapper person, but darnit if those nb dipes aren't just adorable (and I'm *terrible* at passing up nb dipes)...

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went and looked....I never look at newborn diapers because it makes me sad I will never use them again

But you are right Judy!! THOSE ARE ADORABLE.....maybe they would fit a cabbage patch kid? Maybe I could get her a stash........uh oh......

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I go to that site all the time, but can never decide what size to get. Dd is back in meds in most dipes (after being out of meds for a few months
), but she is 22.5 pounds and the meds only go up to 22 pounds. Hmmm.... Does she do crossover snaps?

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kellieblue
I go to that site all the time, but can never decide what size to get. Dd is back in meds in most dipes (after being out of meds for a few months
), but she is 22.5 pounds and the meds only go up to 22 pounds. Hmmm.... Does she do crossover snaps?
What are DD's measurements? We have quite a few SPB mediums and 1 large so I could probably help you figure out fit. There is a big difference in fit depending on the outer fabric (woven vs. knit). There are not cross-over snaps normally but I bet she would put some on if you ask! I've thought about asking if I could send some back to her for them but I'm lazy.

Tara

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.