Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok there is 2 things that I would like to get. I would like some more either fitteds or contours for my daughter. I don't necessarily care if they are designs or plain, I think that something soft is more important for this. I can't have serged edges very easily, unless they are VERY soft as it irritates my daughters legs. I like the idea of the velour, so give suggestions there.<br><br>
The other thing I want is a cover for my daughter. I want to have it embroidered as well. It can't have FOE on it because that causes Araya to have a rash. I prefer it to be aplix but will look at snaps as well. If it is wool I would like it to be very trim!<br><br>
SO please point me in your favorite direction.<br><br>
Thanks<br>
Jessica

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
My fave fitteds are Valor-Kids, tho they're not always easy to come by. Very Baby's can come with velour, Lucy's Hope Chest fitteds.<br><br>
I'm not a big contour fan, I like poop containment. I have a toddler that usually has solid roll off in the toilet poops, but loose blowouts are still possible.<br><br>
We can't do FOE either, irritates Moose. Nearly all our covers are wool though. Any wahm who does wool and embroidery would likely do what you want. Tykie comes to my brain as one who does both.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts