Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,322 Posts
My friend told me about a corn baby that is similiar to the rice in the sock. The website has a few different types of corn-filled bags that can be used as heating pads or cold packs. It says they stay warm for 2 hours. I ordered one, but haven't tried it yet. Just a warning, it says not recommended for children. I am going to use it to warm up my baby's carseat, then keep her warm in the car on freezing days. I think you just have to be careful not to heat it up too much (and make sure they can't get it open!)

http://www.cornbaby.bigstep.com/

They are on sale for around $12 plus shipping. There are no chemicals in the corn! The outfits are washable. I will repost after I use my corn baby pig.

· Registered
3,322 Posts
OK, I used my corn baby pig as a heat pack and I loved it! I warmed it in the microwave for 2 minutes, and it stayed warm for about 2 hours! Since it is supposed to be only 22 tomorrow, we are going to use it to warm up DD's carseat in the morning before we go out! Its cool!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.