Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
HI all.. what do you do or recommend to do to help with your stress level while you are trying to conceive? I will welcome any and all suggestions!! Thanks in advance.
Lori Lewis
I just stop myself from thinking about it. I find it easier when distracted by something else. You know, when you worry about something that is not particularly important but still grabs your attention.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, try to deceive your mind and your own fears about this situation. Take the situation exactly as it is at the moment. Trust your fate and try to let go of the situation. You have to love yourself, regardless of whether you have children or not, at the moment. You should not get hung up on this idea and do not need to get upset if you can not conceive a child right away. Try to change something in your life and make it brighter. For example, attend cooking classes, or dance. Drawing, as well as modeling very well help to calm the nerves. Try to help those people who need it and who are worse off than you are now. These can be sick or homeless animals, elderly lonely people, children in orphanages. But do not forget about your health, because pregnancy is quite a difficult period for the female body. You need to revise your daily diet. Refuse from unhealthy and harmful products, eat more fruits, vegetables and fish. Give up bad habits and keep negative thoughts and fears out of your life. Do not forget about physical exertion and keeping fit. Do not read negative articles on the Internet that can upset you. Find a good doctor who can dispel all your fears or help to correct the situation.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Lalewis,

I tried using acupuncture and other Chinese medicine techniques a few years ago before I got pregnant with my son and I would highly recommend it. I read that studies find these techniques do have a benefit but who knows. It said Acupuncture improves blood flow and circulation through your body. I personally found it beneficial and saw some difference in my stress levels when TTC. Still, if you need some more information, I’ve researched an interesting article, please have a look:

7 Ways To Reduce Stress When Trying To Conceive | TCM Blog

1 - 5 of 5 Posts