After some extensive allergy testing and coming up negative to many things that I originally thought I was allergic to, my new fabulous allergy doc (was VERY respectful of not using rx drugs and using homeopathics instead) believes that I am probably someone with sulfite sensitivity. He mentioned that most of the time they are not listed in ingredient lists and are common on dried/processed foods (we don't eat many processed foods but definitely dried). While at Trader Joe's today I made sure to only buy dried fruit that they so wonderfully labeled as having no sulfites (yipee!), but wanted to know if anyone else on here has sensitivity to them and could tell me if they know for sure what products have them in it? Any information is greatly appreciated, I'm trying to learn as much as I can and am THRILLED that I may have FINALLY found the things that have caused me so many problems for years!