Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, The word is out!
I am having a Summer Solstice Party from 2-midnight this Saturday at my home in Smithfield, RI. My pm box fills quickly so if you are interested you can post here and I will pm or email you or you can email me at [email protected]
I am not a pagan or wiccan(maybe a wiccan wanna be) but I celebrate lots of earthly celebrations. This one I invited my homeschooling group. There will be lots of really nice families, and maybe 2 mdc momma's that I know of. I have a huge yard(2 acres) a huge pool, and a fenced in play area(I used to do homedaycare) My dh just built a nice fire pit and we have a slip-n-slid and croquet for the kids.
If you wanna stop by, bring your suit and towel and a pot luck item to share. We're supplying hamburgers and hotdogs(portabella mushrooms are just too much $$$
for 10-30 families!)
If you have any questions, I'll be on and off the pc all night

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
See that is what I get for not checking out this area more often. **sigh** I miss the cool stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.