Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realized I put the wrong date for our last daily thread, the pregnancy brain is strong with this one!

So I'm officially "due". Ha! Tell that to this little one! I've been getting calls, texts, facebook posts, the works. One aunt joked that the baby may want to be a New Years baby. I whimper at the thought of being pregnant that much longer. My mom is coming Jan 2 and I really need to be a little healed before then. My mom is not a helper, she will stress me out. So I will try EVERYTHING this week, including castor oil which I was too chicken to try last time.

Did the pedicure kick off labor for @mamadance84? Surprised we haven't heard from her for a day or so. Hoping you're holding your baby mama!
@JadePlant, I'm on my 4th pineapple and getting a little sick of them! Ha!
@Hybrid Mama I must have missed you were having a scheduled c section, it must be nice to KNOW there's only a few days left!
@firmfoot, glad baby is not posterior anymore! I wish I was having some contractions like you!

Are there only 5 of us left waiting for our babes??

·
Registered
259 Posts
@element2012, @JadePlant, @firmfoot, @Hybrid Mama -- I'm still here! Sorry I haven't been more responsive. I am just so uncomfortable and I've been trying to keep my mind off the fact that we're just waiting for the little one to arrive. 39w5d today.

Let's see, Friday night I ate some pineapple and it gave me insane heartburn. I was so upset about it and upset that I'm still dealing with heartburn and reflux in general. Is this ever going to go away!?

Saturday morning, we got up early and went to see the new Star Wars movie which was SO GOOD. Seriously, I didn't think I would ever care about this movie and it was amazing. I want to go again! Later on in the afternoon I took our dog for a walk to the groomers and then got my pedicure. It was amazing. And afterwards, I walked around the neighborhood some more, running some errands and had insane cramps I barely made it back home. I really thought it was happening and I got super emotional and started crying! But after some dinner and a long bath, everything just stopped and went back to normal.

This morning we went for another long walk and went out for lunch. I've been having some more cramping today but honestly, I can't tell the difference between BH, contractions, cramps, feeling like I have to poop, gas, etc. There are so many feelings but nothing is intensifying or becoming regular. I haven't noticed that I've lost my mucus plug and my water hasn't broken. We're still just waiting! Hoping it's not too much longer. Babe feels really big inside my belly and I'm starting to get nervous about pushing her out...

·
Registered
276 Posts
I've noticed these past few days I am more emotional than normal. It doesn't take a whole lot for me to cry, usually because of some minor thing between me and DH. I told him it's not always his fault but just that being this pregnant is starting to get to me and all I need is a hug.
I'm 10 days from my due date today and hoping REALLY hard that baby will come soon.
It's not that I'm feeling bad but just tired, big, not too attractive and generally ready to be done now.
For Christmas I'm getting an elliptical (my first piece of real workout equipment I've ever owned) and I'm exited to start getting back into shape after the birth.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts