Are there any natural brands?

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Angelbee, I do not honestly know, but they all seem chemical laden to me. Just be you! I am sure you are beutiful just the way you are.

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks Max.....I am just self concious because my skin is very translucent.....you can see all of my veins. It is not so obvious when I have a little color.

I guess I waas thinking there may be some sort of henna one.....wishful thinking I guess.
:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
i wouldn't say it's totally natural .. but kiss my face makes one.

Ingredients:
Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Dihydroxyacetone, Walnut Shell Extract, Silicone, Green Tea Extract, Polysorbate 80, Carbomer, Melanin, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Mango Nut Fragrance Oil

Nicole ****** cosmetics makes one also ..

·
Registered
868 Posts
I have a natural beauty book, and she says you can do a "tea tan". Boil 4 tea bags in 2 c. water, let it cool, and apply with a cotton ball to stain the skin a darker brown. It's supposed to last a few days, but isn't recommended for your face. I was thinking of trying it on my legs to help cover up the veins too

·
Registered
108 Posts
i used to lay out in the sun alot
: and i also used sunbless tanners. now that i have a daughter i am trying to see myself as beautiful the way i am so that she does not grow up with hte impression that darker is prettier neither is skinner prettier. i must say it is hard to do b/c i have low self esteem.
:

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by LoriG
I have a natural beauty book, and she says you can do a "tea tan". Boil 4 tea bags in 2 c. water, let it cool, and apply with a cotton ball to stain the skin a darker brown. It's supposed to last a few days, but isn't recommended for your face. I was thinking of trying it on my legs to help cover up the veins too

I might try that. It is mostly my legs anyway.

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by gentlemama
i used to lay out in the sun alot
: and i also used sunbless tanners. now that i have a daughter i am trying to see myself as beautiful the way i am so that she does not grow up with hte impression that darker is prettier neither is skinner prettier. i must say it is hard to do b/c i have low self esteem.
:
I know how you feel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts