Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shouldn't even call it a bfp...it's barely there. Should I be concerned?<br><br>
The history is that I had a mc at 6 weeeks in June, all natural, didn't take my own hpt after that, but checked in with my doc and they did one and said it was neg. Had a regular period in July. Used my OPK's again this month (but didn't temp) which put my O at 8/10. I know from lots of previous temping that I have a 10 day luteal phase, so I'm now 3 days late. On Sunday night I took a generic hpt that turned up a SUPER faint 2nd line, so faint that DH swore there was no way it was positive. Then yesterday afternoon I used an OPK (all I had on hand still) which turned up positive, but not glaringly positive like the last time I used one on the June pregnancy. (I don't know why I don't just buy more hpt's to have on hand). So I had DH pick up a First Response kit in case that was more sensitive than the generic I had used, and took that one last night - super faint 2nd line again.<br><br>
Now, I'm of course all paranoid that this is a horrible sign. This is my third pregnancy and the last 2 were like BAM - POSITIVE, even 2 days early!!!

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
I have hte same thing going on. I got a faint BFP at 13 and 15 DPO (probably implanted at 11DPO...I FELT it), and today at 16DPO got a negative on the digital. I still firmly believe I'm pregnant, but I'm concerned about the viability.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts