Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
Do you have a link? Does it have synthetic folic acid? Then I wouldn't recommend it, personally, based upon everything we've learned about the priority of folate.

Pat

·
Premium Member
11,488 Posts
The high B-6 is probably meant to accompany extra zinc, how much zinc does it have (or are you considering a separate zinc supp?)

We are doing a lot supplementation, ASD-style, so we've got a mix of things that work for that situation. We use Perque Perkies (chewable kids multivit, has folic acid, not folate) and a separate B-complex high in B6 with folate (not chewable, needs to be mixed into something strong-tasting), and separate zinc and... well, lots of separates. So that may not be what you want, but as I mentioned in your other thread (should've just started here), I like Thorne and Perque for their lack of weird ingredients and good forms of vitamins and minerals (not sure if they've got a different version with only folate, I don't think folic acid is an issue for us).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.