Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, this will be our second baby! We spoke about having another but I figured I'd wait till our 3 year old starts Pre K to stop taking the pill... Well jokes on us, once again, the forces...whatever they may be, decided we needed to create now even with the pill. We're excited, nervous and very scared! To be honest, I feel like I'm a bit in a cloud as my son has a temper tantrum and kicks his toy box. Yikes...am I ready!? Does anyone else feel this way?!

· Registered
1 Posts
Congratulations! I can certainly relate as I too am now pregnant with my second, but my first born son is only 9 months right now!! I'm gonna have a newborn & a 15 month old on my hands come September! God bless single mamas, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my fiance (father of both) by my side to give me a hand! But the first thing I learned after i gave birth is that If i waited to have a baby until i thought i felt "ready" i probably never would have had a child! No one is ever ready, we can prepare but in the end, as long as you love and care for your babies/kids and do the best you can your more ready than u think. Best of luck to ya!

· Registered
26 Posts
Yup, this will be our second baby! We spoke about having another but I figured I'd wait till our 3 year old starts Pre K to stop taking the pill... Well jokes on us, once again, the forces...whatever they may be, decided we needed to create now even with the pill. We're excited, nervous and very scared! To be honest, I feel like I'm a bit in a cloud as my son has a temper tantrum and kicks his toy box. Yikes...am I ready!? Does anyone else feel this way?!
I also feel that way for my second child. It was also unexpected and I'm a bit surprised. Anyway, you should not fear instead be glad and thankful that you are blessed with another child. Congratulations! Take a lot of care, that's the next good thing that you should do.

· Registered
121 Posts
When we decided to have #4 , I told my husband that I wanted to have just one that wasn't a surprise! But the universe likes to surprise me, because, after 3 girls, it's a boy! The first in my family in 25 years!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.