Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have told everyone how much I did not want a shower, too hard without hubby being here. I got a little one anyway, my Monday morning mama play group where so sweet and got me some things I really needed like a black baby bag I will actually use, it is black and so cool and can be carried in many different ways. And some GN baby cloths and bath things and Leggy thingys for new baby and Mama Pads! Oh, and chocolate french silk pie! hehehehehe

Mostly though it was that they knew I was not into blue or pink or frilly and worked on picking things I would like. Like a spotted/tan baby sleeper! The baby bag is soooo perfect! I just can not explain. They did not made it more about "hearing" me and less about this baby that thinking about too much makes me so very sad. OH OH OH And one mama is finishing up a pair of newborn earth tone longies. hehehehehehe

I needed today more then I knew. Course everything that happens in life I have run home and share with all of you!
Thanks for hearing me.

Blessings,
Kimmy

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
WONDERFUL! And so great that it's also stuff you want and will use. Pile it all into bed with you tonight and just snuggle

·
Registered
648 Posts
I am so happy that you have people who think of you and know and care about what you like around you. Sounded like fun!!!

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
That's awesome Kimmy! That's how I felt yesterday at mine. I think we both needed it more than we thought.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kontessa View Post
I have told everyone how much I did not want a shower, too hard without hubby being here. I got a little one anyway, my Monday morning mama play group where so sweet and got me some things I really needed like a black baby bag I will actually use, it is black and so cool and can be carried in many different ways. And some GN baby cloths and bath things and Leggy thingys for new baby and Mama Pads! Oh, and chocolate french silk pie! hehehehehe

I needed today more then I knew. Course everything that happens in life I have run home and share with all of you!
Thanks for hearing me.

Blessings,
Kimmy
How fun! Oh, and since you mentioned french silk pie, I think the nice thing to do would be to share it with the DDC... my toaster strudels are gone and I could use something sweet!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.