Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you used any of those special swaddeling blankets? They look like they are easier to use than a regular blanket. If you have and you liked them I would love to know which brand you used.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I recieved some at my baby shower because I'd been freaking out about what I bad mother I was going to be since I couldn't even swaddle... yada yada... so my friend bought me three of the ones from target... not sure of the brand.... I think it was Eddie Bower... but I'm not sure...

Anyway - they're a lifesaver... I couldn't keep my son swaddled in a regular blanket for the life of me...

·
Registered
434 Posts
with dd we tried blankets and they worked fairly well. We had to keep looking for bigger and stretchier ones, but that was impossible after a while. I tried the "swaddle me" and didn't like it in the least. dd could always find her way out of it. With ds we used the miracle blankets and LOVED them. They do tend to get a bit warm since there is a lot of material to them. Just keep them in one less layer of clothes. Lots of times ds would just be in his dipe and a t-shirt. Hope that helps. Look in the TP, you may be able to find a gently used one to try...

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Sydney was so long that the regular receiving blankets wouldn't swaddle her, so we were glad to have the "special" blanket we got from our shower.

Since the extra large size worked out so much better I picked up some flannel remnants from the fabric store & use them too.

<3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts