Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in a swaddle blanket for my son - like the ones by Kiddopotamus w/ the velcro, or the Miracle blanket, or the Woombie. Not just a receiving blanket to fold, I've given up on those.

Have any of you used any of these, or have a favorite that you recommend or on that you absolutely hate?

·
Premium Member
34,292 Posts
I'm going to move this to LWAB since it's not a topic specific to your DDC.

·
Registered
402 Posts
This one from SwaddleBaby worked better than any of the others for us, including the velcro ones. It is huge, easy to use and held up very well through many washings. Actually it's in good enough shape to use with our next one.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Someone mentioned the Woombie on another thread and I bought one to try out. The stretchiness makes it perfect for DD (who is nearly 8 months) as we transition away from swaddling.

Our favorite was the Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe. She could wiggle and squirm her way out of the Miracle Blanket, etc.

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
We used the SwaddleMe by Kidpotomus for a long time. Just arms, really, for a looonnnngggg time. DD1 was an extended swaddler, though - she still needed it (arms only) until 15 months. By the time she was too big for the SwaddleMe, we were back to using blankets slightly larger than the average receiving blanket just to wrap her upper half up.

·
Registered
380 Posts
We loved the miracle blanket. DD is 6 months now and can wiggle her way out (just started), but we still start the night out with it around her arms and we get more sleep than we otherwise would, by far.

·
Registered
517 Posts
We also love the Miracle Blanket. My 1 month old is wiggling a hand or foot free most nights, but it really does seem to work wonders. I only use it for nighttime sleeping, fwiw.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts