Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed a week or two before dd3 was born that I had a swollen and slightly sensitive lymph node under my left arm, but they flair up every now and then for me and usually go away within a week or so. I mentioned it to my mw when I went in at 5 days postpartum and she wasn't concerned since my milk had just come in 2 days prior. But now, dd is 2.5 weeks and in the last few days, the pain has gotten much worse and all of the lymph nodes under that arm are swollen. I've got 5-6 bumps that are red, swollen, and very painful. I can't wear deodorant or shave, it hurts so much.<br><br>
I should also mention that I was wearing dove deodorant but I noticed I was getting really rashy and irritated under that same arm, probably 2 months ago now. So, I switched to a natural "liquid rock", don't remember the brand, but it has worked pretty well for me and the irritation went away. But the last few days, I've been really itchy and irritated again, so I haven't even been wearing that deodorant.<br><br>
I'm assuming this is somehow nursing/postpartum related. I tried to google info on it, but I'm not finding much. I'm thinking of going in to see a dr. as this is getting pretty uncomfortable. Any ideas?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts