Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i'm working on this little project for my guy..trying to find something to give to hom to symbolize becoming a daddy. any ideas?

i know i should be able to think of something on my own but it's hard to materialize something that is intangible...

·
Registered
23 Posts
i think what really hit it home for me was my wife was able to get late pregnancy ultrasound pictures done - i think i see you are ready to go very soon, and they say that if you get them later they dont come out as great as you hope...but it just might be the thing to do it, it worked for me.. there are places that do ultrasound pictures for general use or as a keepsake - they are not necessarily always needed for medical purposes, so you can probably find one in your area. also ultrasound technology is so far ahead now a days, you can get a 3d picture of the baby, it is really amazing.

other than that - i really dont have any suggestions, you are so close...you wont have to think about anything - you will both be parents

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.