Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>I'm  on the end of week 7 now from the  beginning  of  this week my  pregnancy symptoms started disappearing a  lil  each day  and to  now where all  symptoms have disapeared .I  feel  fine .....like i'm  not  prego anymore!!Anyone else expirence loss of symptoms this early at  the start  of 7 weeks and lasting a  whole week .Is this a  bad sign of M/C or nothing  to  worry  about ?</p>

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
<p>I'm on #2 right now and it was the same for me last time (and I have a happy healthy one year old). I remember well because it was only last year!!</p>

·
Registered
255 Posts
<p>I have two children at home and those two pregnancies i didn't even have symptoms at 7 weeks, this pregnancy (i'm 28w) my symptoms are still coming and going...I remember in the first tri being worried about that constantly...I also had a first tri miscarriage in May and i didn't lose any of the few symptoms i had so if that's where your head is at i dont' feel that is a reliable indication of a problem....</p>

·
Registered
927 Posts
<p>I had that happen this pregnancy-on the day I turned 7 weeks, I suddenly felt....normal. And I had been dizzy and nauseous since before my BFP. It lasted until after 9.5 weeks, when I started having a little on-and-off queasiness again, but nothing like before 7 weeks. I had a quick U/S at 9 weeks to stop freaking out, and everything was fine. I am now 11w 4d. I have an appt next Thursday where I hope things will still be OK.</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts