Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
878 Posts
I'll be 8wks tomorrow. This is my 3rd pregnancy. I have a 5yr old son and had an early loss in March of this year, but got pregnant again right away. I keep comparing pregnancies which I know I shouldn't do, but I can't help it. With him, I had bad cramping for weeks. Sometimes really uncomfortable, and other times just a background cramping that was always there. This time I only have had cramping here and there for very short period except for last week when I had it a couple days in a row and was very uncomfortable. It was at least part gas pain. My boobs hurt off and on, but hurt everyday at some point. They feel really heavy in the morning. I'm constantly poking them to make sure they still hurt. I have to wake to pee every single night. I was having trouble falling asleep, but that has improved so I'm not up for 2-3hrs every night. I'm falling asleep in the afternoon just sitting on the couch. I have montgomery tubules on my breasts, but they aren't really bigger yet. Sense of smell is out of control. And I have nausea this time.

It's normal for the symptoms to sort of come and go, right? I keep thinking something is wrong and the baby stopped growing. I was uncomfortable in my jeans at 10wks with my son, though my pants still fit. I heard this happens earlier with the second and hasn't happened to me yet, but I'm starting off heavier which maybe impacts it? I need to try to chill and not read into things.

I have an appt to hear the heartbeat in 2 wks. I will feel better after I hear it. Please be okay in there my little nugget.

· Registered
878 Posts
Well, no worries on the coming and going anymore. I vomited 4 times this morning and didn't vomit once with my son and I was fine when I woke up. I have more energy today, but I went to bed early. So I decided I'm just going to take it a day at a time. When I'm feeling icky, I'll rest. When I feel well, I'll get stuff done and not worry it means something is wrong. I have an appt to hear the heartbeat in two weeks, so until I have a reason to stress, I'm really going to try to chill. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.