Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am strongly considering buying this: http://www.t-tapp.com/store/

But I have some questions for you veteran T-Tappers. I have a newborn, a toddler and a 5 year old so I really can't do the Total Workout (45 minutes!) at this point.

Is the BWO+ going to be enough to help me lose weight and get into shape? How often should I do it? Do you do aerobic exercises on the off days?

I feel reluctant to buy it because it is quite expensive, but I will if it really does work!

·
Registered
9,825 Posts
I've had T-Tapp for 1.5 months. At first, I was doing T-Tapp every day or every other day. I bought they whole shebang.

To be honest, I'm not loving it. I haven't seen great results, but I haven't been eating very well either. That certainly makes a difference. I also realized after several weeks that I definitely needed a day off between workouts. I was alternating TWO and BWO+ each day, and it was too much for me. My legs just couldn't take it. So I added Walk Away The Pounds every other day. Now I'm doing WATP every day, and T-Tapp (usually BWO+) a couple times a week. I didn't feel like T-Tapp was enough, but then I was highly motiviated, and wanted to feel like I was making a big effort every day.

I really don't think I qualify to give an answer about whether or not it "really works." I didn't lose a dress size in 6 weeks, although I know others have. But I am sticking with it, and hope to see some progress.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts