Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having terrible pain in my coccyx area. I have a difficut time sitting and if I have to sit for more than a few minutes, I can barely get up. Kind of like the pain you get when pregnant. I wonder if anyone else has ever had anything similar. It feels like a deep bruise. I didn't fall or have any type of injury to the area. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
i have no answers, but i wanted to say i know what pain you're talking about. while i never had it in pregnancy, after the birth i had this terrible pain. it went away on its own, as i felt too busy caring for my newborn to see a chiropractor, but it lasted for at least 3 months, during which i was always in pain.<br><br>
when i sat for too long (nursing) i would have trouble getting up on my own because of the pain, and i had pain when trying to sit down as well.<br><br>
it was awful and i am sorry you are also experiencing it. i hope someone here has some ideas. i know that if it happens again i will not hesitate to see a chiro.<br><br>
tabitha

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
The homeopathic remedy Hypericum Perforatum is indicated for use in tailbone injuries. I'm not sure if this will help in your situation but it is safe and worth a try. HTH! Laura

1 - 3 of 3 Posts