Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I will be gone for about a week for digital detox week. Check it out here: http://www.adbusters.org/campaigns/digitaldetox

anyone else taking off for the week can use this thread to announce that as well!

good labor vibes to everyone about to and in labor right now!

:

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
I first I was like, you can't do a detox while pg! lol. Hope it's rewarding and thanks for the idea!

·
Registered
285 Posts
That's quite impressive. I don't think I could do it. At least right now. Since I connect with all my friends via email and I'm going to go crazy enough waiting for this babe to pop out without cutting me off from emails from friends too!

It is a great idea though. I always do it when I go visit my grandparents' farm every summer and over Christmas. There is no internet there, so it's somewhat forced, but I do love it anyway. I'm already looking forward to taking both kids there this summer and just spending some quality time with them and with the outdoors and all the animals!

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
I work online. or else I would be totally up for it! My garden needs attention!

(oh, PS, there is a coupon in the paper yesterday for $5 off a $30 burpee order!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.