Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote of the day: While on toilet, dd (28 months) says, "I am pottying with my yoni and with my bottom."<br><br>
been reading some of the other threads with interest. I hope all these news artices are being archived somewhere - do we have a place for that?<br><br>
Just want to chime in that I cannot imagine having left dd in diapers though if I hadnt heard of ec, I am sure that is what I would have done till she could walk and talk. I still cringe when I think of her having been in diapers for 5-6 months. And we are very active, I am more of a SOHM, multitasking all the time, etc. I don't think it is above and beyond any call of duty to take my infant to the potty. I share the resentment people have expressed towards non-ec'ers who feel the need to label ec as "too much work."<br><br>
If someone asked me why I dont sew (for example) I might use a phrase like "too much work," but I would not suggest that the work was not worthwhile.<br><br>
I feel that the work:benefit ratio for ec is leaps and bounds beyond that of other hygiene practices. So while a parent is free to practice any form of hygiene they wish, s/he need not consider those of us who ec as homebodies with 'nothing better to do,' etc.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
The news articles are being tracked by DiaperFreeBaby.<br><br>
Television and radio broadcasts are being archived as audio/visual files and transcripts when available.<br><br>
Kathryn<br>
DiaperFreeBaby contact in GA

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
so the People article is not linked - is it not online?<br>
"Toilet Training at 6 Months?" in People Magazine (October 17, 2005)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts