Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to find ds a cute/comfortable pair of fall shoes. It's just about time to pack the sandals away.

Last year, when he was learning to walk, I had him in the Elefentan (sp?) white walking shoes. They were so cute, but they don't make them in his size and besides they look more like 'baby' shoes.

I've heard many mamas here mention Robeez shoes and I just checked out their website and they are SO cute.

Do they wear well? Are they outside shoes as well as inside shoes? (obviously you wouldn't wear them in the snow or major rain, right?) How is the fit and comfort? How do they hold up over time?

I was pleased by the reasonable price so if I hear good things I will order a pair or two.

Tell me what you know!

lisa

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
I love Robeez. Too bad the largest size is too small for my 4yo now

I wouldn't consider them outdoor shoes, well, depending on how much your ds walks (if he's a toddler, maybe they're ok). But they're great for walking and for little feet.
Because they make them in the city where I live, I know for a fact they're a pretty good company, started by a mom, they employ disabled people (paying them good money) and they have a great customer service. Try one first and see how you like them!

·
Registered
313 Posts
We love Robeez too!

I just bought our third pair today. I picked the lions this time - they are just so cute, even have a little tail on the back!

Clara had worn the 6-12month, 12-18 month, and now the 18-24 month size. She wore them outside all Summer but I don't think we'll wear this pair outside much since the weather is getting colder and I want them to stay clean to use as indoor shoes.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
My son loves his Robeez, it's always his choice of shoe. He wears them outside, but they aren't really made well for that. The cement really wears them out quickly. I try to keep them for inside and the occasional trip outside. His last pretty well & he can't take them off by himself.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
DS loves his Robeez. He wore them outside all summer and they wore pretty well. The only problem we had was that the bottom wore "shiny" and they were then slippery on our tile inside. We just got a new pair for slippers for this fall. DS tries putting them on now. It's so cute.

·
Registered
8,198 Posts
We love them, love them, love them... but now that dd walks outstide they have become somewhat of a house shoe for her. They aren't waterproof and if she were to step on something sharp, Robeez wouldn't even come close to protecting her foot. But they are well worth their cost!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts